Further Africa reports on a Le Monde expos
The UK's MP Alan Mak recently launched a report which calls for why the Fourth Industrial Revolution should be at the heart of Britain?s new Industrial Strategy. The ?Masters of the Revolution? report highlights techUK?s work on the importance of addressing the digital skills gap and ensuring the UK?s Artificial Intelligence future.
Mercedes-Benz is testing a new app called Croove which will allow owners of C-Class models in Germany to rent out their cars privately and generate an extra income.
A London brewery is set on introducing brewing to the Artificial Intelligence (AI) age. IntelligentX has discovered a beer recipe algorithm that determines the quantity of hops, water, yeast and grain. Four types were made and each type was based on an algorithm that was adjusted according to feedback from consumers.
More Articles ...
- Airbus to Change the Flying Experience
- Declining Luxury Watch Sales a Sign of Weakening Luxury Goods Market
- Cash Rules! Cash Handouts versus Services / Goods Handouts to the Poor
- Strategic planning = Analysis + Intuition + Creativity?
- Data Overuse - It's an expensive item
- How CI Priorities Shift in a World of Zero Sum Competition
- Competition changes expectations: Change is the only constant?
- Top Ten Market Themes for 2017
- South African Grocery Shoppers Take Blended Approach: Retailers / Manufacturers Can Competitively Differentiate by Providing Digital Tools
- 17th Ruiterbosch Conference Discusses Global Value Chains, Piketty, FDI, Eskom
- Africa’s High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) Have Combined Wealth Holdings of US$660bn
- Sub-Saharan Africa’s Competitiveness Presents a Mixed Bag
- South Africa’s Competitiveness Within a BRICS Context