Technology Review published a list of technologies that will economy and politics, improve medicine, or influence culture that are both unfolding now or that will develop over the next few years. Although not all of them will make sense to all of us, some are certain to cause excitement and anticipation.
Bloomberg carried a report about a new learning machine at JPMorgan Chase & Co. called Contract Intelligence or COIN, that is parsing financial deals that once kept legal teams busy for thousands of hours. More specifically, it is interpreting commercial-loan agreements that, until the project went online in June, consumed 360,000 hours of work each year by lawyers and loan officers.
An article published by BizCommunity on 22 February 2017 argues that even the most efficient suppliers with competitively priced, high-quality products are unlikely to succeed because cumbersome requirements and exertion of buyer power by large supermarket chains are preventing them from getting their products to consumers.
More Articles ...
- Competitive Intelligence in Action
- Send Your Car to Collect Your Take-Away
- Adapting to Changing Healthfood Competitive Environment: How Consumer Demands are Making M&S go Trendy with Vegan Sandwiches
- Consumers Have Become More Demanding, More in Control and Wellness is a Status Symbol Consumer Trends 2017
- IBIS is 20, 1997 - 2017
- Winners and Losers in the 2017 Innovative Economies Ranking
- Is This How We Will Be Shopping Soon? The Ever-Changing Rules of Engagement
- What is Waiting for Wine in 2017? Unfamiliar South African Wine Regions Achieve a Mention and Free Red Wine From a Fountain in Italy
- Desktop-As-A-Service (DAAS) Market Set to Grow Exponentially
- Competitive Intelligence Resolutions for 2017
- Business Trends for 2017: Bizcommunity
- Younger Generations Say No to Forever as Usual..
- Mercedes in new "Airbnb-type" app initiative
- Le Monde expos
- Mercedes-Benz Has The Future Van: Intelligent, Interconnected, Electric
- Masters of the Revolution
- Artificial Intelligence Tips The Beer Barrel: Innovation In An Old Tradition
- Airbus to Change the Flying Experience
- Declining Luxury Watch Sales a Sign of Weakening Luxury Goods Market
- Cash Rules! Cash Handouts versus Services / Goods Handouts to the Poor
- Strategic planning = Analysis + Intuition + Creativity?
- Data Overuse - It's an expensive item
- How CI Priorities Shift in a World of Zero Sum Competition
- Competition changes expectations: Change is the only constant?
- Top Ten Market Themes for 2017
- South African Grocery Shoppers Take Blended Approach: Retailers / Manufacturers Can Competitively Differentiate by Providing Digital Tools
- 17th Ruiterbosch Conference Discusses Global Value Chains, Piketty, FDI, Eskom
- Africa’s High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) Have Combined Wealth Holdings of US$660bn
- Sub-Saharan Africa’s Competitiveness Presents a Mixed Bag
- South Africa’s Competitiveness Within a BRICS Context