Trendwatching published its list of top innovation in financial services for 2019 and it truly put a smile on my face.
- Free Trial surfing is a smart app that enables people to sign up to free trials with ‘burner’ card details so they do not need to remember to cancel them to avoid charges.
- Alice is an app that connects to users’ bank accounts and simplifies deducting allowable taxable expenses.
- Barclays enables customers to block certain spending categories, such as gambling, alcohol.
- Malaysian RHB bank addresses both a younger generation and inter-generational family dynamics through its Chinese New Year campaign championing a professional e-sports gamer.
- MasterCard holders will soon be able to display their chosen names on their payment cards, regardless of their birth gender. A ‘small’ but very relevant step on the road to inclusion and acceptance.
Read more here: https://info.trendwatching.com/